Sunday, September 30, 2007

Aggressive "Yellow Out" campaign less than impressive (and Gameday photos)

Kind of what I thought would happen, really. Tell someone to do something, and the knee-jerk reaction is to do the opposite, or something completely off-the-wall. Granted, there was A LOT of yellow (including myself and Linda), but not nearly enough to make me go WOW!!!!

I think true Duck fans should already know what to wear... yellow. The campaign was a good idea, but what you throw on for Gameday should always be OREGON DUCKS no matter what the color may be. The freedom of fashion choice is a beautiful thing. That's all I'll say about that.

It was great to have College Gameday here, tough loss to Cal, but at least, we didn't slide too far in the rankings, and the Rose Bowl is still on the table. It'll take a couple of days to get that bitter taste of defeat out of my mouth, though, when the game was almost won.

On to the Team Tailgate photos -- early morning before College Gameday, Todd & Linda at the tailgate after CG, and the Oregon Marching Band played "Kashmir" and "Mighty Oregon", right in front of us! Video coming this week -- enjoy! :)

No comments: