Thursday, September 04, 2008

In-state non-Comcast fans shouldn't have to pay to watch OSN on the internet

Going along with the lines of the many blogs that already have addressed this issue, I've got to say this latest move is quite uncaring. OSN will help in-state fans, especially the Medford and Bend media markets (and others without Comcast), in getting Duck games... for a hefty fee. $79.95 for an annual fee, if not paid by September 12th? Wow. It just seems unfair, and it takes advantage of fans in an already tough economy. I live in Salem, but highly prefer DirecTV over Comcast. I'd like to set my DVR to record the game, but I'm not about to pay Comcast on top of the $100/month I pay for satellite.

I actually go to the games at Autzen, but that's not the point. I wouldn't pay a dollar for the service, when it should already be on LOCAL TELEVISION for all to see, at least in the state of Oregon! To those who agree, keep complaining to the university... something has got to give.

***************
Moving on... it's a good thing we have Utah State on Saturday. I want to see more of LaGarrette Blount, and a Duck shellacking, like last week. 56-3 is my take. To those going, have a good game! GO DUCKS!!

No comments: